Friday, June 29, 2007

are you giving us the "eye"?

I just hate it when he does that. There are times when I just want to throw something at him. He's so damn annoying.

What would you do if somebody in class gives you and your friends a side glance every time he gets a correct answer in a recitation? Would you just ignore him? Probably. But this person is different. He's so loud when it comes to his achievements. He makes sure that EVERYBODY should hear what he has accomplished. Plus, he's a total suck-up with the professors. Luckily, he can't suck-up to our English professor. What a shame. He gets the lowest grade (assuming) in English.

His physical appearance and personality (I hope his spirituality isn't) are totally ugly. I know it's wrong to judge others, but I can't help it. I just can't. If only his personality would change (even the slightest bit) I'm sure nobody will have any problems with him.

No comments: