Friday, June 29, 2007

ill.


Two posts in a day? Now that's boredom for me. I'm really sick right now. My cough is dry, but I have a runny nose. Weird. It's really rare for me to be sick for 2 days. Usually, a cough only lasts a day for me. Looks like I've been hit by something else. I don't have the energy to study right now. I'll show you why.

Behold!!! Blindes Dekrepit! Who wouldn't be depressed seeing an artwork gone all wrong? *sigh* This is so sad. My blinds have been deprived of having a proper disposal.

I already tried watching this DVD my classmate lent me. Thankfully, it diverted my attention from the eerie light coming from the broken blinds.

Still, I don't want to stay there for a while. Things'll only get worse. I hope that I'll get well SOON. I don't want to come to school with bits of tissue stuck up my nostrils. It'll be a good comic relief but I'll pass.



No comments: